Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am unable to add one global group into another global group

hello friends,

i am unable to add one global group into another global group even though both the global groups exist in the same Organizational Unit.i would like to add APG global security group as a member of ACCG global security group. i am going to the properties of ACCG group and in that opening the members tab to add the APG group.i got the following error. "An object named "APG" cannot be found. Check the selected object types and location for accuracy and ensure that you typed the object name correctly, or remove this object from the selection." can anybody figure out why this happens.

cheers

Re: i am unable to add one global group into another global group

Which AD mode are you in? -- Group Nesting is only available in native mode:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...48(WS.10).aspx
    Last edited by Ossian; 8th January 2010, 11:52.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: i am unable to add one global group into another global group

Thanks alot mate. i wasn't aware of this fact. now i raised my functional level and it works out. i am much delighted now. thanks for your time and suggestion

cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X