Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot access the central administration and website Windows 2003 share point server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot access the central administration and website Windows 2003 share point server

Hi all,

I have a sharepoint 3.0 server which is a virtual machine.It has a windows 2003 server OS. Unfortunately it had direct internet access and on dec 7th '09 , some hotfixes got patched like .net framework update and the server got rebooted.The server is up but when i login to the server 3.0 central administration,unexpected error occurs saying
    HC not found. (MS.SEARCH.ADMIN.manifest , 1033)
    When i see the event log ,I can see 2 errors repeating ie 6398 and 3760.
    Can anyone help me??

cheers,
    Mellvin.

Re: Cannot access the central administration and website Windows 2003 share point ser

Originally posted by mellvin View Post
    Hi all,

I have a sharepoint 3.0 server which is a virtual machine.It has a windows 2003 server OS. Unfortunately it had direct internet access and on dec 7th '09 , some hotfixes got patched like .net framework update and the server got rebooted.The server is up but when i login to the server 3.0 central administration,unexpected error occurs saying
    HC not found. (MS.SEARCH.ADMIN.manifest , 1033)
    When i see the event log ,I can see 2 errors repeating ie 6398 and 3760.
    Can anyone help me??

cheers,
    Mellvin.

Hi mellvin,

Can you please post the exact error ? What are the hotfixes installed just before it went wrong?

you can check on the following if it is of any use -- http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...7-e5bd0a5cb9af

Comment

Working...
    X