Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP PRO w/hebrew + languages w/accents compatibility problems

Hello,

Different tries in Regional Options with the complex scripts and ALL codepages installed and hebrew input (which works fine in all options):

1.English/Portuguese for interface and for non-unicode programs, but then I see gibberish characters/question marks/underscores instead of hebrew in Outlook messages, titles, folders & websites status bars, etc.

2. English/Portuguese for interface and HEBREW for non-unicode programs, but then I see hebrew letters instead of the characters in western languages with accents (portuguese, spanish, french, etc.) and cannot install any new program in folders named with accented characters (also, which is worse, programs already installed into them won't run all!)

I've queried MS Knowledge & Google/search engines & other forums and even Microsoft Chat but can't find answers to this issue, any help out there? I've read others topics & tips concerning hebrew installation here but still, I've done things correctly from the beginning but something is wrong! Is it...winxppro? Please Help!
    Thanks
Working...
X