Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploy restricted printer driver through GPO

Hi All,

I've installed The printer driver of Fuji Xerox Document Center FXC-450 in the Domain Controller, and I also setup the printer driver to print on both side Black&White only.

But when that printer is mapped by the user manually the all of the printer driver back to defaults which is single side in colour ?, how can i restrict this ?

I tried to enable print auditron account & supply the username and password but it is still print in Colour, is there anyway to restrict the user to change the printer driver settings ?

Thanks.

Re: Deploy restricted printer driver through GPO

HAve you changed the default settings as well as the general settings for the printer (on the server)?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Deploy restricted printer driver through GPO

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      HAve you changed the default settings as well as the general settings for the printer (on the server)?
      yes osian, in the Printserver, I modified the printer driver already. but when the user maps it from the WIzard, it back to its default settings.

Comment

Working...
      X