RDC and securews template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDC and securews template

I was able to connect to my windows 2003 servers remotely via RDC. I use the Cisco VPN Client software to connect to my office VPN then I use the RDC to connect to some newly installed servers. After I applied the securews security template wan't I able to connect anymore. Maybe the securews template blocked some connection configurations? What must I do in order to connect again?

Re: RDC and securews template

Look and see if Port 3389 is open on the firewall.

Comment

The port must be opened because I was able to connect and I haven't changed anything on the firewall.

Comment

have you taken a look at what's in the SecureWS security template to see how it might relate to your issue ?

And when you say you can't connect - can you expand on this a bit more - do you get a logon screen ? Or does it just time out.
        Could it be that the SecureWS template now wants the server to implicitely trust anything that connects to it ? or requires ipsec ? Could it be that your user is no longer a member of an appropriate group that gives RDP access ?
        What happens if you try and logon with hte DA account ?
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X