Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Tasks not opening on Windows 2003 Server

Hi Guys.
    Everthing was working fine on my windows 2003 domain controller until I installed windows 2003 SP1 on the domain controller.i cannot open my scheduled task option on the server.I can open the Backup wizard.
    once i go to the system tools and click scheduled tasks it doesn,t open.i tried to open it from control panel but no luck.i cannot restart the scheduled task services.it is hanging.
    any ideas.need ur help.

Regards
    Fasahat.

Can you query or add scheduled tasks from the command line using SCHTASKS?

Comment

Re: Scheduled Tasks not opening on Windows 2003 Server

Hi;

Having the same issue....

simple batch file to run a msaccess database that has an autoupdate routine in it.
      logging onto the server as the RunAs user, I can run the batch no issues...
      I can even rightclick and run the task and have it go, but the SOB will not run as scheduled... have used schtasks, can see it and have tried to add again as a task. This is basic stuff and it is not working.. grrrrrr

I have not seen any posts from MS on this being an issue, but then again I have been blinded before. Ideas here? Seems to be an issue...

Comment

Re: Scheduled Tasks not opening on Windows 2003 Server

Schedule a task logged into terminal servi

See this one it has some of the same issues...

I will logon to the console tomorrow and post my results. Wonder if this is a TS issue with MS.??

Comment

Working...
        X