[Help] How to configure QoS in Windows Server 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] How to configure QoS in Windows Server 2003

As title mentioned. Please help me: how to configure QoS in Windows Server 2003 (not 200 or send me several website discuss about this. Thank in advanced. I am new in english

Re: [Help] How to configure QoS in Windows Server 2003

Have you searched? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...8WS.10%29.aspx was the first Google result...
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
      Have you searched? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...8WS.10%29.aspx was the first Google result...
      You can give some scenario for example about QoS in Windows Server 2003

Comment

Can you explain clearly what you are trying to do -- you asked how to configure QoS and were given a good link
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
          Can you explain clearly what you are trying to do -- you asked how to configure QoS and were given a good link
          I have read the information of QoS, but i don't clearly understand about it. I don't know when, how to use QoS in Windows Server 2003 and XP. is anyone configured or deployed ?

Comment

If you're asking "why do we use QoS", then that's also something to ask Google. Perhaps the first result, which is a TechNet link.
            Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Moved to Server 2003 forum since not relevant to GPOs
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
              X