Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tool or script that will report local accounts on all Windows servers in 1 domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool or script that will report local accounts on all Windows servers in 1 domain

Hello all Network and systems admins out there !

I have never scripted before however am able to understand the basic concepts and figure a way to make it work if I had the script ready.

I am asking for your help in determining a way to produce reports containing all local accounts on all Windows based servers in a single forest domain.
    If you know any tools that will do this job please post it here.

I really do appreciate all the help and info.

Thanks.

Re: Tool or script that will report local accounts on all Windows servers in 1 domain

Hi,

You can give give Sydi a try. It's a great scripting based tool that does amongst other things local account enumeration.
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Re: Tool or script that will report local accounts on all Windows servers in 1 domain

I have downloaded the tool, it works fine on single node, however when I am trying to get reports from 18 nodes, it fails to connect to each one. There is not much info on troubleshooting. If I will get it to work I will post with my solution.

Thanks

Comment

+1 for SYDI. It can be a bit fiddley to get going on mulitple nodes but it's definitely worth the effort IMO
        This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Comment

OK I got it to work on mutiple nodes. I had to create a txt file with server IP adresses and run the scan of that list. It did not work with server names. Also I had to do some mods to the script line below.

Original

Set objWMIService = objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer,"\root\c imv2",strUserName,strPassword)

Modified

Set objWMIService = objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer,"\root\c imv2")

P.S.
          I could not get it to run so it would scan the servers from AD and specific OU. I get the following error: "Provider: Table not found". Any Ideas?

Comment

Working...
          X