Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new web site

greetings!

our web developer said that he is working with flash and asp in creating our webpages

my my win2k server, what do i need to accomodate the webpages (configuration, program, hardware)

thanks

What are your present specs?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

standard 2k server with IIS accomodates ASP, the flash stuff all depends on the clients having the flash player which "should" be set tyo auto install if they don't.

topper
      * Shamelessly mentioning "Don't forget to add reputation!"

Comment

my server is win2k adv server.

he says he uses databases on asp. do i need to install sql on my server too. or does it mean that i can simply updload all the files on my server and just configure iis

Comment

Originally posted by koroknoy
          my server is win2k adv server.

he says he uses databases on asp. do i need to install sql on my server too. or does it mean that i can simply updload all the files on my server and just configure iis
          If SQL was used for development then you'll probably need it.
          You should ask though because it could have been Access, MySQL, or something else.
          Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

does it mean that i have also to install the database program on my server whatever database he used

Comment

Originally posted by koroknoy
              does it mean that i have also to install the database program on my server whatever database he used
              If he used MS Access then you need to install access.
              If he used SQL then you need to install SQL

so on and so forth.
              * Shamelessly mentioning "Don't forget to add reputation!"

Comment

Working...
              X