• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Replication?

Environment :

1 DC Win2k3
    1 Exchange + ADC

I have successfully removed Exchange + ADC from the above Environment. After that the DC is working fine. The thing is that DC still searches for ADC and generates errors in event log for replication. DCdiag also prompts for replication with Exchange + ADC. I want no that DC should not look up for ADC.

There are DNS entries of ADC in DC. But i dont think that should that matter since the DC is New network.

Re: Removing Replication?

Hi,

Can you clarify your question please and also post any relevant info such Events logged on you DC maybe a DCdiag and netdiag!
    That way you might get a better answer rather than an educated guess.
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY DECIPHER THIS YOU WILL REALISE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME!

i did in 15 secs and u dint understand my question.

I had One DC and Exchange with IP 10.10.119.10 Later due to new network configuration i had to shutdown exchange and continue with DC. so i Shutdown Exchange and continued with DC. After making new DNS entries DC was working successfully. but now when i run dcdiag on DC it reports error for exchange replication. also event viwer reports for replication to exchnage. I want that the DC should not report for replcation error as Exchnage is out of scene.
      Hope this clears.

Comment

Originally posted by milind5656 View Post
        WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY DECIPHER THIS YOU WILL REALISE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME!

i did in 15 secs and u dint understand my question.
        I wish you were as good in posting supporting info as you are in deciphering.

That's because there is no question in your previous post. I failed to see any question marks in there but even assuming there was one, none of the sentences looked like a query that's why I asked for more info.
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

This might help?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833396

But it may be too late for that already......

Sounds to me like Exchange was not removed properly.....
          Last edited by fergie; 30th June 2009, 14:51. Reason: Re read the question....part removed.
          MCP 2003, XP, MCP Exchange 2003, Sonicwall CSSA, ITIL V3

Comment

Working...
          X