Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows 2003 Services stopped automatically!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 2003 Services stopped automatically!

Hi Every one, I'm facing a big problem. I have installed Windows 2003 Enterprise edition with SP2 and it's a Domain Controller. Now i am facing a big problem, My Windows 2003 Services like "Worstation, Computer Browser" stopped automatically and I have to enable them manually. Kindly help me on this issue as my office suffers alot....!
    Do Help!!!!!!!!

Re: Windows 2003 Services stopped automatically!

Have you looked at the properties of the services and set them to restart automatically all three times?

How much experience of this environment do you have? If its not a lot, it may well be worth hiring a consultant to look over your setup
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

following from ossian's comments.. have you noticed any errors in the event logs ?
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Without knowing anything about your environment and of course event log messages-- did you check your domain policies?

Comment

Working...
        X