fwInvn32.exe faulting module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fwInvn32.exe faulting module

Has any one seen this error. I have search the web but had no luck finding the application source. When searching for the exe I can't find it on the server. Here is the error.

Faulting application fwInvn32.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module fwInvn32.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x0xxx17ff.

Source: Application Error
    Category: (100)
    Event ID: 1000

Re: fwInvn32.exe faulting module

I would be tempted to run an anti-malware, anti-virus and anti-spyware scan on the system.

Comment

firewall inventory? firmware maybe, what box is this? HP server?
      Def agree with Virtual on this one, maybe also check drivers/windows is up to date to.
      You can use autoruns from sysinternals to see what is set to start on boot too.
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Deos the location of the file gie you any hints as to who it belongs to. Google thorws up nothing.

Generally in these situations though you need to contact the vendor to ask them what the problem is.

Comment

I dunno, throws up a bit over here:
          http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...meta=&aq=f&oq=
          No clues really, though
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X