GET REAL !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET REAL !

Get Legal ! Theres no cracks out there win 03. It's full proof. !
    if your into warzs. then go to a warz sight. It's ppl like YOU that make these OS's Higher in price.
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without Result" -Winston Churchill

Re: GET REAL !

Originally posted by pclinc
    Get Legal ! Theres no cracks out there win 03. It's full proof. !
    if your into warzs. then go to a warz sight. It's ppl like YOU that make these OS's Higher in price.

Ummm...

There are "cracks" "out there" for Windows 2003 Server (all flavors).

It's not fool proof, it's basically built on 2000 shell with XP look and feel.

Correction it's warez not warz (warz are what stupid countries start(and stupid countries that can't spell))

And it's companies like Microsoft that develop the Volume License Media (with keys) that allow morons like the underground channels to get their hands on them...

Any questions?
    Brad Bentley

Comment

And i'm sure you've gotten your hands on one of those "corporate" keys as well Bentley ...

Morons? Hehehe

Comment

Professionalism

I think the point that BBentley is making is as follows:

This board is a place for IT professionals to discuss issues to do with their work and training, and to obtain professional advice from their peers. It is becoming a major resource for people from around the world for issues to do with Windows and Back Office.

It is NOT a place to request or discuss illegal software. There are hundreds of web sites that do that, and we can all probably find any piece of software if we look hard enough. As professionals, we have an obligation to publicly support legal use of software, whether or not we have any personal feelings about it.

A personal point:
        This board is for IT professionals. We should not resort to personal "digs" at other members. If a member feels they have a legitimate complaint, I suggest they PM a forum moderator or (if absolutely necessary) Daniel and it can be dealt with in a professional, private manner.

Sorry about the rant, but I feel very strongly on this issue

Tom
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X