Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't add Local users to Remote Access tab of servers

Hi,
    we have the same problem here, functional levels are ok.
    Strange thing is that when you go to Computer management => Local users and Groups => Groups and there you open the Remote Desktop Users you can add the "Local domain users".

Re: Can add Local Domain security groups to Remote Access tab of servers

Virtual,

Yes, I have to select group in the object type and change the location to the Domain in stead of the local computer.
    We can see al the domain Global groups but not the Domain local groups. Domain users are also visible.
    When directly adding groups to the "Remote desktop users" group via computer management there is no problem, there you see all users and groups.

Comment

I see. Can you add the group to the 'adminstrators' group. If you can add the group to remote desktop users you should be able to do it. Members of the adminstrators group have access to Remote Desktop.

Comment

I have no problem adding the Local domain groups to the 'remote desktop users' group via computer management, only when when using the remote desktop users tab of computer properties we are unable to add the local domain group.
        It is possible to create a global group and also the use of the group via the computer managemant is ok but it is strange that when going by the computer properties you have problems.

Comment

Working...
        X