No announcement yet.

NTPClient time sync issues (was: Hiiiiiiiiii)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NTPClient time sync issues (was: Hiiiiiiiiii)

    Helo pls help me.. for this problem....

    The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt to contact a source will be made for 14 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate time.
    Last edited by m80arm; 10th February 2009, 08:36.

  • #2
    Re: NTPClient time sync issues (was: Hiiiiiiiiii)


    Please use a better topic for your title next time and ensure you read the forum rules before you continue to post:

    Michael Armstrong
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **


    • #3
      Re: NTPClient time sync issues (was: Hiiiiiiiiii)

      Check your connectivity and check what time sources are configured? Change them if necessary. Enter your error message into Google and you'll see your question has been answered many times.

      Is the server a standalone machine? Domain member? Domain controller?

      Please give us the detail we need when asking questions.
      Gareth Howells

      BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

      Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

      Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

      "For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

      "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.


      • #4
        Re: NTPClient time sync issues (was: Hiiiiiiiiii)

        Strangely enough, I started getting this error last week in both domains that I manage. Both were configured to sync with I changed both domains to sync with and haven't had an error since.