Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how connect two windows server 2003

Hi everybody,
    i have two servers running windows server 2003. The servers belong to different network infrastructures and i want somehow to connect them. I want to forward packets from A server to B server.

What is the most reasonable way to do this?

When the above configuration complete succefully, what are the addictional steps that i have to follow in order to configure the active directory to work properly in both servers, could you give some guidance?

In advance thank you

Re: how connect two windows server 2003

To connect and do what?

Access Files

USB and/or Removal Disk?

If networks are somehow connected, you could access the other server through the nework. You will be asked for credentials when accessing the other server over the network. Make sure you have an account (by which you can authenticate)in the other domain/Forest.
    [Powershell]
    Start-DayDream
    Set-Location Malibu Beach
    Get-Drink
    Lay-Back
    Start-Sleep
    Wake-Up!
    Resume-Service
    Write-Warning
    [/Powershell]

BLOG: Therealshrimp.blogspot.com

Comment

More information about the setup is required before a comprehensive answer can be given.
      For instance, are the 2 servers sitting side by side (using different network infrastructures of course) or are they in different countries?
      Are they connect via a dedicated T1 line or are you looking at using a VPN etc via the Internet?
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

actually the servers are side by side. i dont know if i will need a switch or a bridge to connect them.

the main reason i work to connect them is to provide access from server A (webserver) to server B (database server). i want to have access to our database server. any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X