Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclude Accounts from Lockout Policy

Hi,

I have few critical accounts , like cluster account , I dont want to get lockout due bad attempts,

I want to set those accounts like " Password never expire "

Is there any option

Thanks
    Usman

Re: Exclude Accounts from Lockout Policy

Other than upgrading to Server 2008, no.

Comment

Assuming you're talking about user accounts... you don't need Server 2008 to dsable password expiration. However what you're asking in your post conflicts with the title of your thread - the title says excluding from the lockout policy and the post says preventing the password from expiring.

Which are you trying to do?
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

gfi - he says:

I dont want to get lockout due bad attempts,
        Account lockout is set in the Default Domain Policy and cannot be overridden. The first answer he received was correct.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
        X