Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with Windows home server

hello all

i downloaded the windows home server from technet by microsoft and i have a trial version runnuning on my server ...
    the problem that i have is that MY SERVER KEEPS SHUTING DOWN EVERY 30-60 MIN.!!!

the installation went fine and i already downloaded the PP1 and installed it.

I looked at the event viewer log and saw that the problem is becuase of a service called SBSCORE....

what can i do about it .... my activation time is runnung down and i can't even test the product to see if it fits mt needs ..

i can't install or test the add-ins i can't upload a large file , i can't back up my pc's at home ...

What can i do about it ??

thanks for all your help

ok103

Re: help with Windows home server

Are you running it in accordance with its licensing agreement? Have you reviewed the documentation on the Microsoft Windows Home Server home page?

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Re: help with Windows home server

Hi,

In this link there is a solution to a problem similar to the one you describe.

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/e...3ac687/#page:2

I am not sure if EULA is circumvented in the procedure but anyhow follow at your own risk.

Ta
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
      X