No announcement yet.

SMTP logs

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP logs

I have a program to send bulk emails, until now I use our old SMTP server, since this server is being moved to the lab, i start using the "new" one. The problem is the 1st one send the emails in real time, so the prog to send emails know the status (if sent, no host, no domain etc) for each email, the new one cache the all 50000 emails then start send, so for the mail bulker the all of them was sent sucessfully when part of them has problems. How can I change this setting to avoid the win2003 to cache the emails?

Re: SMTP logs

no ideas? I need this for this weekend.

What was the old server?

IMHO subscribe to a bulk emailing service to avoid having your IP / domain blacklisted
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

old = win2000

is not the case, thanks.

What is not the case?
          Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

is not the case to use an external SMTP