Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veritas Software installation problem in Win 2000

Hiii

I am facing a problem , when I am installing the veritas9.1 backup software in the win 2000. This is our File server and DLt tape is attached with it.
    It showing a message " The terminal server must be in install mode before you can install a program.When you uae Add/Remove program in control pannel to install a program this automatically puts a terminal server in installation mode"

I am not using any terminal server. I am installing from the same server on which the backup tape is attached.

Please help.

Thks
    Sudhir

Re: Veritas Software installation problem in Win 2000

I wouldn't worry about it. If you're not using that server as a TS then it won't affect compatibility. Just to be safe you can cmd "CHANGE USER /INSTALL" before the installation then "CHANGE USER /EXECUTE" after the installation.

Comment

Re: Veritas Software installation problem in Win 2000

Check to see if your server has Terminal Services installed.
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
      X