No announcement yet.

wsus 3.0 sp1 does not have all updates.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsus 3.0 sp1 does not have all updates.

Hello, my wsus run sync every night, and i approve automatically all updates.
    My computers update normally but when i check for updates online at Microsoft.
    It have some new updates that are not in my wsus.
    What i miss ?

Re: wsus 3.0 sp1 does not have all updates.

I've seen WSUS take a few days to sync new updates sometimes. Check online now to see what's there that isn't available in WSUS yet, then check for the same update in a week. If it still hasn't appeared in WSUS after that long, then something is wrong.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Wsus offer me update today. We need 3 days may be. Thanks for the answer.

I have another question. Now to update a brand new installation. I must set policy, turn on automatic updates and wait. Is there a way to run update manually without waiting ?

Comment

Run wuauclt /detectnow on a client to force it to check with WSUS for updates.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
          X