DST changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DST changes

Has anyone here had been able to overcome the time issue? My Mobile devices are one hour off. I have installed outlook and exchange update but it was no use. The timings on outlook calender on destkop and server is ok but there is one hour notice on mobile devices. We have black berry server and one Palm tero windows mobile. Is it any way I can sync clocks on these mobliel phones?

Re: DST changes

Originally posted by ahmer_sahab View Post
    Has anyone here had been able to overcome the time issue? My Mobile devices are one hour off. I have installed outlook and exchange update but it was no use. The timings on outlook calender on destkop and server is ok but there is one hour notice on mobile devices. We have black berry server and one Palm tero windows mobile. Is it any way I can sync clocks on these mobliel phones?
    How do your devices sync time??

Do the devices have an update available??

Is it only the one device that is affected??

Comment

Re: DST changes

There's a Blackberry DST update that needs to be installed on your BES server and pushed to the Blackberry handhelds. I'm not sure about the Windows Mobile devices but I'd suspect there's an update for them as well. Have a look here for a start with your BB devices:

http://www.blackberry.com/select/dst2007/index.shtml

Comment

Working...
      X