Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login script dos'nt work when user login

hi

i'm trying to map drives for whoever logs on.

filename: logon.bat

i put it on the netlogon folder (\\sysvol\sysvol\(domain_name)\script)
    and i put the name of the bach in the user login script

but nothing happand when the user log in..

i chack the batch and it work fine when i try it on my computer

thanks
    eyal

Authenticating again a different Active Directrory Server which hasn't replicated the logon script yet??

funny enought I am just messing around with the same thing but mine works fine (After Replication)

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Try using \\dc\netlogon for ease. Then they should be replicated to all dc's. In the logon script name in AD just put the name of the login script, not the full address.
      Server 2000 MCP
      Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

is the only server on my network

this domain is the only domain in the forest

and still is not working

what can i do accept group polacy
        ?

Comment

Check the event log of the client PC for any errors.
          Server 2000 MCP
          Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

Comment

Check that spelling and punctuation are correct and identical. Some ID 10 T I know very well called the script logon.bat and put login.bat in the user's account. I have also seen a comma used instead of a full stop and this is hard to see on a small screen/high res monitor.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
            X