Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to acess website in intranetwork

Dear Friends

I m working for 1mnc as sys-admin we are facing problem in acessing 1website in our intranetwork but if we try to acess site using IP address provided by our ISP its works its not working in our internal network and gives result as page under construction and if we Ping "Website Name" it pings ipadd address of our DNS server not websites ipaddress.

I found that relevant 'A' record is added in DNS how do i resolve this and external webaddress has same name as intenal

I m not able get whats problem

pls help

Re: Unable to acess website in intranetwork

Please correct grammar. I do not understand the question or trouble shooting steps you have taken.

Comment

You need to edit the host header of the website, and then use that as the website address.

http://www.visualwin.com/host-header/
      A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Originally posted by blankmonkey View Post
        Please correct grammar. I do not understand the question or trouble shooting steps you have taken.
        Please try to remember that this site operates on a worldwide basis and requires English posts. Not everyone who posts here can speak, read or write English well. I had no trouble understanding the OP's enquiry and apparently Blood had very little bother either.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
        X