Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Problem with Windows Server 2003 Help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Problem with Windows Server 2003 Help!!!

I have running Windows server 2003 as a Domain Controller and it has lots of user accounts and their data. Now I'm facing some strange problem with it, When I login to the Windows the Desktop icons and taskbar come in and go out. I think there has to be problem with Windows. Now it doesn't have Restore option, So please help me how can I fix this problem...?

Re: I Have Problem with Windows Server 2003 Help!!!

When I login to the Windows the Desktop icons and taskbar come in and go out.
    Can you describe this in more detail please? Also, what have you done so far to isolate the problem?

E.g. Move the user account to a different OU (GPO issue), deny group policy apply (inheritance of policy issue), make member of administrators group (permissions issue).

Comment

As mobius2011 states we need much more information. If you read the forum rules there is a lot of infromation regarding posting as well that it would do you good to read.
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

[Edited by Mod]

zeebaluch:

when did u restart the server
        what anti virus u have is it updated and scan the system
        check for space in the partition
        Last edited by biggles77; 16th September 2008, 03:23. Reason: Removed inflammatory and superfluous vitriol. Dav9 if you have a problem please PM me. Thanks.

Comment

OK guys here little more explanation about my problem, When I logon to my my Server then check the processes, The Explorer.exe processes keeps ending and starting again automatically that's why my all icons and desktop keeps on restarting. Now please help me how can I fix this Issue? How can I stable my Explorer.exe process..?

Comment

What AV are you running? Is it up to date? I would run something like the trend online scanner too. If you run HijackThis from the Trend site as well then post it we can have a quick look. Initially it sounds like a virus to me.
            cheers
            Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Seems on this site many people have expereinced th same thing as you.

http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-1...ng-windows-clo

There is about 4 pages of it, but essentially 80% of them said they fixed it with the free version of SuperAnti Syware

http://www.superantispyware.com/

Try that out.

Comment

Working...
              X