virus attack problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virus attack problem

My network is infected with virus, when I remove from one machine, the other infect it back.

what is clever way to do to make sure that all machine are removed at same time or isolate one by one once virus is remove?

Please help I am in a mess with lovegate.

Thanks

Sorry to say it hambepro but get a good enterprise virus checker like Sophos or McAfee (using ePo to deploy).
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

virus attack problem

Thank you for the advice, I do have Norton Antivirus corporate addition running on my network. the virus is quarantined on some of the machine and its loose on some. which is why it keeps infecting.

I need a methode to combat these loose viruses.

Thanking you.

Comment

Is the A/V running on the infected machines or has it been disabled?
        Are the definitions upto date on ALL the machines?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Sounds like you need a BETTER virus checker then! If someone asked me how to catch all the viruses on my PC/Network i would say ensure you have a good, upto date virus checker. Sorry but other than that go to a virus database web site, lookup the virus you are having problems with and look for manual removal methods.

EDIT: Looks like biggles beat me to it! Get those virus definitiionss upto date
          Server 2000 MCP
          Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

virus attack problem

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X