I need software or any way to have all services in the server in file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need software or any way to have all services in the server in file

yes it is good but the same difficulty the report do not include the " logon as " properties because I need change the Password for the admin so I need to know what the services using this account on all my servers in the whole network

Thanks
    Last edited by Hatim; 28th August 2008, 13:22.

Re: I need software or any way to have all services in the server in file

sorry i have to add way i need this

coz i want to change the password for the administrator

so i want to know which services will stop.

Comment

Dameware Utilities can print a report about all the services on all your servers.

Comment

thanks

i will try it then i will let you know the results

thanks

Comment

yes it is good but the same dificulaty th report do not incloude the " logon as " properaties becouse i need change the Password for the admin so i need to know what the services useing this acout on all my servers in the whole network

thanks

Comment

You can write a script for it:
            http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scr....mspx?mfr=true
            Marcel
            Technical Consultant
            Netherlands
            http://www.phetios.com
            http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
            "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
            "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Dameware Utilities does report the "logon as" information for the services. Take a look at the options. Go to the "File"... "Export" menu.

Comment

The command WMIC (which I discovered recently) has some functions which may be of use; information about it can be found via GOOGLE - Microsoft seem a little reluctant to tell people about it because it can also be used to CHANGE parameters as well as view them. You can redirect the (often rather large) output to a file. It is a command prompt or CMD script way to interrogate and feed WMI.

WARNING! THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS COMMAND!! USE WITH CARE!!

Tom
                For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
                X