Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Size

Hi there,

well I'm new to all of this and I have a maybe simple question...
    I'm trying to adjust the Profile Size for the Users on the Server but I don't know whats wrong it will not change from 30000 KB for example to 50000 KB

Maybe someone can help me out?

Windows 2000 Server
    3 Ghz XEON
    1 GB RAM
    160 GB System HDD IDE
    2 * SATA 200 GB

regards
    s!

How are you trying to 'adjust' the profile size?
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Are you looking to enforce a drive space quota on the profile?
      Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

re

Well
        I was trying to adjust it via AD Users and Computers under
        System Login/Logout Profile size...

Sorry don't know how to translate it to English, I hope you can follow me where I am...

regards
        s!

Comment

All i can see is limit profile size, there doesn't seem to be anything to set the profile size.
          Server 2000 MCP
          Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

Comment

re

Maybe I'm on the wrong way, but I'm just trying to limit the Profile Size for any User connected to the Domain, just to make sure they don't will eat the whole HDD?!

Maybe a picture will help to show where I am?
            If you click on activate you just have 30.000 KB but you can't adjust them here for example to 50.000 KB it will reset to 30.000 KB anytime... Can be due to the problem that I'm new to this that I'm in the wrong Menu for that stuff?

regards
            s!

Comment

Working...
            X