Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDP Issue with windows 2003

Hi All,

I am having a strange issue with some of my servers Windows 2003 enterprise, Whenever I tried to RDP them , however not able to , nothing happend , no error .

this issue is not happening all the times , not on exact times, so will able to RDP sometime , but suddenly not able to.

I have tried to put some performance counter , it seems Memory and CPU utilization is normal.

Till now I have seen this issue only on my some File & Print Servers.

We can access all the services of the server , like Services \ shares \ printers .. able to run all remote commands , there is no user impact ...

Only issue with RDP ... Guys please help out.............

Re: RDP Issue with windows 2003

have a look at you terminal server licensing configuration and the licensing server's status and tell us how you go.

Comment

My "universal" solution to many weird problems with networking is
      Code:
      netsh winsock reset
      Sometimes it helps, sometimes it is not. Be careful however, it may destroy something if you have some unusual net config.
      cheers!

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

As I said , the problem is not everytime , and we have plenty of licence , also if that is case I should have some events in Logs.

Originally posted by aviper4u View Post
        have a look at you terminal server licensing configuration and the licensing server's status and tell us how you go.

Comment

Have you tried a performance counter on the network card itself?

It almost sounds like the card is over utilized and it timing out the RDP session.
          MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Comment

Working...
          X