Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Automated Installation Kit... On Disk??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Automated Installation Kit... On Disk??

Greetings All

It's been a while.

Just a quick question really. I'm only asking because I don't want to ring M$ and spend the next 6 months on the phone.

Does anyone know if the Windows Automated Installation Kit is available on disk, ie in the Volume licensing disks M$ send to customers. I have about 200 here we dont use I was just hoping someone would know off the top of their head?

I've downloaded the AIK 3 times now and each time it's been corrupted. The main problem is we only have a 750k download speed at work and it takes like 6 hours every time.
    The Univurse is still winning!

W2K AD, WSUS, RIS 2003. ISA also AVG Server
    ** If contributors help you, recognise them and give reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Windows Automated Installation Kit... On Disk??

I see your post hasn't been answered yet, so....

Would you like me to download it for you and post you a DVD? It's about a gig in size. Since we both live in Yorkshire, England, I'd be glad to help out a neighbour. PM me your postal address if you would like me to do that, and confirm that you want the download from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79385
    Best wishes,
    PaulH.
    MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

I haven't checked this particular title, but please be aware that some of these Microsoft products, even if they are a free downloads, are NOT allowed to be duplicated and "handed around". Please make sure that you comply with the Microsoft requirement.

Thanks.
      Last edited by biggles77; 7th December 2007, 23:34.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Oh. Thanks for the heads up, but I see nothing on the page that may prohibit that, so perhaps some further digging is required. OP hasn't answered anyway so I guess it wasn't that important to him!
        Best wishes,
        PaulH.
        MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

Working...
        X