No announcement yet.

irish domain & windows 2003 server

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irish domain & windows 2003 server

I'm a bit stuck here . i have configure my windows 2003 server with my domain name
    and when i do a dns test my domain is still @

now what i want to know is .has anyone got windows 2003 server working with irish .

i tell you why.

i want to host my own web site & emails from my own machine but the dns & mx record are still poiting to

so when i type in www.????.com it comes up that this domain is register by us on behalf of our client .

i have setup windows 2003 server before with and there free services and it work without any problems . i could type in and it would login to my machines web site .

some help please as i really need to launch my web site soon.i have google ads setup but they wont reach my server when clicked .

again some help would be great

Re: irish domain & windows 2003 server

Could you please repost this in English and not Irish
    Also put it in the correct forum for Server 2003 and not SBS. Oh never mind I'll move it for you........

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Re: irish domain & windows 2003 server

DNS for Windows shouldn't be used like DNS servers on the internet are used. Think of DNS a way of machines on your local network to find each other only.
      Please remember to leave positive reputation points (The Ying Yang Icon) if someone helps you.