No announcement yet.

Generic host Process for Win32 Services encounted a Problem and needed to close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic host Process for Win32 Services encounted a Problem and needed to close

hi
    i m getting below show error on my windows 2003 ent. edt. 32Bit server (SP1), and this is my Domain Controller, every 60 to 10 min in my LAN user can use server resorce ( i.e. \\servername) and at that time if we restart server than got below shows error

on click on the "click here"

it's shows below error

and

please help me
    Attached Files

Re: Generic host Process for Win32 Services encounted a Problem and needed to close

Did you click on 'send report' ? If so what was the response.
    This was a (similar) problem on XP machines a while ago when logging on as an administrator. There is an update to fix it from MS. Maybe a similar problem exists with 2003 server.

Comment

Re: Generic host Process for Win32 Services encounted a Problem and needed to close

1) the BEX in he report window suggest to me this may be a proplem with Backup Exec and not Windows as such. Can you confirm that BUExec is installed on this server?
      2) this is the SBS list and you are posting about a Win 2K3 ENTERPRISE EDITION! Therefor I am movig this post to the correct forum!
      TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      http://www.wintra.co.il/
      sigpic
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Have you installed any new utility / Application / Settings ?
        OR
        After Liveupdate / Service Pack Update ?

From,
        Amit
        From,
        Amit
        [/EMAIL]

Comment

Working...
        X