Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove null FRS links

I get this error from dcdiag and I don't know how to fix it -
    I undertand that I need to remove some records, but I can't find what to remove and how to do it.

The backgroud story: a dc had died, never to be replaced. another new dc was promoted, now there are 2 dc-s in the domain all records of the old dc was removed... or so I though.

here is the errors from dcdiag - I am sorry for the long output:

Starting test: VerifyReplicas
    This NC (DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=mydomain,DC=com) is supposed to be replicated to this server, but has not been replicated yet. This could be because the replica set changes haven't replicated here yet. If this problem persists, check replication of the Configuration Partition to this server.

This NC (DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=mydomain,DC=com) is supposed to be replicated to this server, but has not been replicated yet. This could be because the replica set changes haven't replicated here yet. If this problem persists, check replication of the Configuration Partition to this server.

......................... MYGOODDC failed test VerifyReplicas

Starting test: VerifyEnterpriseReferences
    The following problems were found while verifying various important DN references. Note, that these problems can be reported because of latency in replication. So follow up to resolve the following problems, only if the same problem is reported on all DCs for a given domain or if the problem persists after replication has had reasonable time to replicate changes.
    [1] Problem: Missing Expected Value
    Base Object:
    CN=MYDEADDC,CN=Domain System Volume (SYSVOL share),CN=File Replication Service,CN=System,DC=mydomain,DC=com

Base Object Description: "SYSVOL FRS Member Object"
    Value Object Attribute Name: frsComputerReference
    Value Object Description: "DC Account Object"
    Recommended Action: Check if this server is deleted, and if so clean up this DCs SYSVOL FRS Member Object.
    Also see Knowledge Base Article: Q312862

[2] Problem: Missing Expected Value
    Base Object:
    CN=MYDEADDC,CN=Domain System Volume (SYSVOL share),CN=File Replication Service,CN=System,DC=mydomain,DC=com

Base Object Description: "SYSVOL FRS Member Object"
    Value Object Attribute Name: serverReference
    Value Object Description: "DSA Object"
    Recommended Action: Check if this server is deleted, and if so clean up this DCs SYSVOL FRS Member Object.

Also see Knowledge Base Article Q312862

......................... MYGOODDC failed test VerifyEnterpriseReferences

What should I do now ? (read the Q but didn't understand what to do with it...)

Thanks,

Dani
Working...
X