Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• administrator lockout problem

hi all,
    this is parvez, i have a problem in my server that when i m login in my server through MSTSC than it says administrator lockout. and when i m login directly to my server it will login there. when i see the properties of the administrator the (from other user login) the account is lockout there.
    please find out the solution, it is very urgent!!!!!!!!

thanks.

Re: administrator lockout problem

Is it Windows NT4 Server in a workgroup?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Stick your install disk in and format your drive.

or

go to the forgot password forum.

Comment

Hi,
        Have a look at the GPOs applied. One may have restricted access through Terminal Services and hence be blocking you.
        Computer Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies ->User Rights Assignment -> Allow Terminal Services Log in. Or something close to that. There is also a Deny on logon through Terminal Services in there someplace too. Actually that section is worth having a good look at to try see if there is someplace where you should be added or removed from.
        I don't know anything about (you or your) computers.
        Research/test for yourself when listening to free advice.

Comment

Working...
        X