Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues installing SP2 on Windows 2003

Hi friends,

I am experiencing the similar problem with my windows 2003 server where it also a SYMANTEC AV Server Version 10.1 running and SUN Identity manager installed, on yesterday i tried applieng the service pack2 with some other hot-fixes. The updates installation went very smoothly, later after restarting the server its not letting me to login using my domain or local user credentials.

The moment i enter my username/password it accepts and in a moment of time it kicks me back again to the login prompt.

No error is getting logged in EventViewer, all services are up and running.

Please help me out to resolve the problem as its one of my very critical server.

Thanks in advance

Re: Unable to login to windows 2003 server

Please read the forum rules and dont hijack another members thread!

Reported for splitting
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Issues installing SP2 on Windows 2003

Thread split.

Thanks

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Issues installing SP2 on Windows 2003

Hey,,,

Let me admit myself for the mistake i have done, Infact i didnt really notice the existing thread for the complaint posted by me.

Comment

Working...
        X