Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logon Scritp doesn't run

Hello all,

I have a small problem where the logon script doesn't run on logon. I have created a new bat file and put the correct name in the profile part of the user and when I logon as the user the script doesn't run.

I have checked the users have access to run the logon script ok and once the user is logged in I can browse to the netlogon share and run the script ok but it wont run on logon.

I have tried this with old users changing it to another script but it still doesn't run on logon but some users are ok?

I am a little bit confused by it. We are running windows 2000 advance server with sp4. I have also tried putting the users in a group policy and adding the logon script to the policy but the policy locks everything down as it should but still doesn't run the script?

Has anyone got any suggestions where I can start looking?

Cheers
    Simon
    Kind Regards,
    Simon

Re: Logon Scritp doesn't run

Ignore this post!

I was being stupid again! One of the netlogon shares had no permissions for users!

Thanks
    Simon
    Last edited by Si_Pe; 26th July 2007, 12:34.
    Kind Regards,
    Simon

Comment

Not stupid at all as it is easy to do. I am sure your post and reply will be of some use to others having a similar problem.

Simon, we appreciate you posting back with the fix. Wish they were real for you.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
        Not stupid at all as it is easy to do. I am sure your post and reply will be of some use to others having a similar problem.

Simon, we appreciate you posting back with the fix. Wish they were real for you.
        True I guess, just feel a bit dumb!

Cheers
        Simon
        Kind Regards,
        Simon

Comment

Working...
        X