Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I force the Customized Taskpad to use a specific Domain Controller and Domain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I force the Customized Taskpad to use a specific Domain Controller and Domain?

How do I force the Customized Taskpad to use a specific Domain Controller and Domain?

I am running a Windows 2003 domain environment with two domains. I have created the custom taskpad and specified the domain and domain controller I want the taskpad to connect to. This all works fine up until I close the taskpad. When we use the taskpad again it defaults to the local site’s DC.

Therefore, my question is how can I force it to use the domain and domain controller I originally specified, which is in a different site?

The domain are (Intra) and (Extra). The extra domain is used for webuser to create accounts in AD. However if internal uses (intra Domain) try to manage the account using the custom taskpad they default to the server in the intra domain, which then take 15 minutes to replicate according to the replication schedule (4 times an hour).

Any suggestions?
Working...
X