Xp pro sp2 setup error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xp pro sp2 setup error

I installed windows xp pro with a used serial number,done the activation wizard as described in ur site"How can I change the volume licensing product key" method #1 Use the activation wizard,it works,but try to install SP2, and it gives an error" Service pack 2 setup error-xp sp2 cannot install.The product key used to install Windows may not be valid!"Please help

Re: Xp pro sp2 setup error

Originally posted by zagallo
    I installed windows xp pro with a used serial number,done the activation wizard as described in ur site"How can I change the volume licensing product key" method #1 Use the activation wizard,it works,but try to install SP2, and it gives an error" Service pack 2 setup error-xp sp2 cannot install.The product key used to install Windows may not be valid!"Please help
    Any product id whose hash does not match xxxxx-640-xxxxxxx-xxxxx has been blacklisted. The reason... the most popularly pirated keys all fell outside of the 640 hash and were subsequently blacklisted. Unfortunately some legitimate keys got blacklisted as well so If you do in fact have a legit PID call MS.

1-800-RU-LEGIT

Here's an easy way to check if your current key will work...
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X