Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimaizing IIS6 Application Pool

Hi Guys,

I have a quite busy website on windows 2003 web edition sp1 with 3.5GHZ XEON CPU and 2 GB RAM Memory.
    Working with another SQL server (on other server )

The application we use is running on .net framework 2.
    And of course it is installed.

I would like to know what values do i need to put in the application pool, so my website and application pool will be optimized.

That is what value do i need to put in the:
    Recycle worker proccess
    Memory Recycling
    Performence and Help

Thank you in advanced,

Michael

Re: Optimaizing IIS6 Application Pool

Hi Michael, It's Michael here

Have you checked ??

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iis...ient=firefox-a

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art...on-Server.html

Once you've checked out a few resource and if you still having difficulties then by all means post back.

Thanks

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Hi,

II read these articles. They are describing the Recycling proccess but they are NOT offering tips on what is the best optimization.

Michael

Comment

Maybe you need to search a bit more generally:

As what you're asking is so general in nature yet optimization is often such a specific endeavor.

Do you have a perceived performance issue?

Have you done a scaling test and noted a knee in performance, a pinch point in resources (100% CPU, high paging, excessive commit charge, high network utilization), or an under utilization of resources (converse of high)?
        Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
        X