Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows cannot Unload your registry file

Hi
    I have windows 2000 Server with SP4 .I am getting an error in the application log every 15 minutes. The Error is:

Source: USERENV.
    TYPE: Error
    Event ID: 1000
    Description:
    Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a roaming profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator. Detail-Access is denied, Build number {{2195}}.

I have gone through number of Microsoft KB Articles 819536 that describes running a hotfix.
    Microsoft KB Article: 837115 describes running a User Profile Hive Clean up Service Tool.
    Please Advice.

I will really appreciate for your prompt response

Re: Windows cannot Unload your registry file

Why are you posting the same question twice?
    Please read the forum rules and act according to them, but only after you deleted one of the posts. This misconduct is seldom tolerated in this forums.
    Reported to Mods.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

5 minutes apart in the same forum everything else the same. I'm guessing it was unintentional.

@Imran:

I use the User Profile Hive Clean up Service Tool on all my machines and it works great. It will clear up this particular problem.

Let us know how it goes.
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

I am using UPHC too. It solved the problem I had with roaming profiles on my TS servers. So this is what I was going to suggest too.
        I just didn't know to which post should I answer... ( was afraid I will answer to one and someone else to the other one ).

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Working...
        X