Hebrew for Sharepoint Services 3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hebrew for Sharepoint Services 3.0

Where i can download Hebrew language pack for sharepoint 3.0 ,i can find only English pack , maybe i need to download Hebrew version of sharepoint .

Re: Hebrew for Sharepoint Services 3.0

Hi, semkras.
    The Hebrew Language Template Pack for WSS 3.0 is not yet free to download, it is available only through MSDN subscriptions.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Thanks , i will download it from msdn

Comment

I just checked on MSDN , there is no Sharepoint Hebrew Services , only for Sharepoint Server .

Comment

I don't know what is Sharepoint Hebrew Services, and why are you searching MSDN for it.
          If you want to implement Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 (or you have it implemented already) and you want to have sites in Hebrew, I would suggest you to install the original Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 (in English) and then install the Hebrew Language Template Pack for WSS 3.0, that is available to download from MSDN (cannot give you the exact link at the moment, since I cannot connect to MSDN).
          This way, you have the "correct" build install (the English version is usually more stable and has more developments and fixes) form one side, and Hebrew option from the other side.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
          -

Comment

Working...
          X