Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem winodws 2003 domain profile is getting created in windows 2000 file and print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem winodws 2003 domain profile is getting created in windows 2000 file and print

Can any one give me any idea why it is happening???
    We have windows 2003 domain, When any user is logging into the domain logging script is running in file and print server. we are having 18 file and print server accross the region. but only in two file and print server when a user is logging into domain while accessing any file from file and print server his profile is getting created in the file and print server documents and settings folder. Is this is a virus problem or any settings related issue????? please help

Re: Problem winodws 2003 domain profile is getting created in windows 2000 file and p

I would check if the user profiles are roaming profiles :
    Active directory Users and Computers -> [User Properties] -> Profile -> Profile Path.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Re: Problem winodws 2003 domain profile is getting created in windows 2000 file and p

dear Sorin thanks for you response. Total senario is users are logging into a AD and profile is local but user's login script is in the file and print server. When users are logging into the domain loging script is running and user are getting their map drives from that File and print server where profiles are getting created automatically. I observed when users are opening any file from the file and print server only then profile getting created.

We are having 14 file and print server it is happening in two servers only. any further information you required please post it.

Comment

Excuse me, but I don't quite understand what is the problem.
        If it will be nice if you could explain it again. Apologies, but English isn't my mother's tongue also.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Working...
        X