Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Internet Pages don't come out as they should

I've got a weird problem.

a customer of mine has got a Windows Server 2003 SP1 Terminal Server. In the network are two Kyocera Mita FS FS3820N .
    Users connect to the Terminal Server through terminals.
    When a Terminal Server User tries to print a route from the internet (example : http://www.routenet.nl) only one line of text gets printed and hundreds of prints get out of the Kyocera printer.
    When a Terminal Server User tries to print a PDF file to the Kyocera printers, only a very small version of the PDF is printed.

When the Terminal Server Administrator prints the same things as described, the prints come out normally.

I've tried to give the Terminal Server Users full control on the printers but that doesn't help.

The Internet Explorer version : 6 SP1
    Printer driver : Kyocera Mita FS3820N PCL
    I've contacted Kyocera Support, with them i tried to use the PostScript driver. This didn't help, Kyocera couldnt help me further'

Hope somebody is familiair with this problem and can help me with the solution.

Thanks,
    Peter

Re: Printing Internet Pages don't come out as they should

I would urgently delete one of your double posts before daniel sees it. Otherwise you will find that you have an extra two weeks to investigate this problem without our help....

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Stoneslaughter,

how can i delete one of my posts? i can not find the option to delete it

Comment

You don't get long to delete it; a few minutes I think. Edit it instead and replace it with "Deleted due to double post - sorry"

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Did you delete the old pcl drivers from server and clients? ---> via 'Printers and Faxes' / 'File' / 'Severproperties' ?

Check also if the latest firmware is installed on the Printerserver devices.

\Rem

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
          and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Rems,

i've uninstalled the PCL drivers and drivers that are not used in the network, there are only terminals in the network so i don't have to uninstall the driver from the clients.

The Firmware of the printer is the latest

Comment

Working...
            X