IIS FTP Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIS FTP Issue

Currently have a Windows 2000 Server running an Intranet site on IIS 5.0. We also have FTP configured on the box as well for uploading material to the intranet site.

This box was a domain controller as of last Friday, which is when we started demoting all of our Windows 2000 Servers from being domain controllers. We are running native mode Windows 2000, but eventually want to run Windows 2003 as our domain function level, which is why we demoted all of our Windows 2000 servers.

Now, our Intranet administrator cannot FTP into the site, it does not reconize her username or password. The same one she had used since the beginning. I added my account to the FTP Site Operators, no luck. I even went as far as creating a new FTP Site, and stopping the old site...still no luck. Checked permissions on the folder, but everything looked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Re: IIS FTP Issue

Why did you remove all your 2000 DC's??

Have you installed your new 2003 DC's yet??

Did you run ADPREP??

Comment

Yes we ran Adprep before hand. We removed all of our 2000 DCs to allow us to upgrade to 2003 functional domain level in the future. At the time of removal, we had 3 2003 DCs present and are planning to add atleast 1 more.
      MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Comment

Originally posted by boondock View Post
        Yes we ran Adprep before hand. We removed all of our 2000 DCs to allow us to upgrade to 2003 functional domain level in the future. At the time of removal, we had 3 2003 DCs present and are planning to add atleast 1 more.
        Ahh ok.

What happened to the FTP server??

Comment

Working...
        X