Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polices across Domain's

Afernoon all,

We have a number of domain's that all trust each other etc and it all seems ok. We have just started to sort out some users so that they logon to another server as themselves on there domain which is logging in ok but none of there polices apply on the server that they are logging onto.

My main question is really should they? When they logon to there own server they get the policy ok but when they connect to ho as them onto there domain they don't get the policy?

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks
    Simon
    Kind Regards,
    Simon

Re: Polices across Domain's

After playing for a bit trying to get this working and having a search on google etc. I am getting this error in the eventlog.

The logged on user's forest is different from the machine's forest. Cross Forest Group Policy processing is disabled and loopback processing has been enforced in this forest for this user account.

I am a little unsure what I need to enable/disable to get this to work in our setup.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Simon
    Kind Regards,
    Simon

Comment

Re: Polices across Domain's

See the Using Group Policy features across forests section here: http://technet2.microsoft.com/Window....mspx?mfr=true
      Guy Teverovsky
      "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

Comment

Working...
      X