X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concurrent Connections to IIS6

Hi,
    I am looking for an approximate estimation:
    How many Concurrent Connections can i establish to IIS6, knowing my server's ram is approx 2GB with 2 xeon CPUs ?

My second question is regarding your knowladge of any good third party software that can diagnost any IIS6 problems and connections, as well as Concurrent Connections to IIS6 ?

Thanks,
    Michael

Re: Concurrent Connections to IIS6

How much bandwidth do you have?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

What are you going to be running? Complex active content, Sharepoint, The "Under Construction" page -- that makes a huge difference.

You'll most probably need to do some controlled scaling tests. IIS, especially with all the bells and whistles, is quite a resource hog.
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

I have 1 MB bandwidth.
        Running simple asp pages.

Michael

Comment

Working...
        X