Migration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration

I have one domain - x.com and subdomain y.x.com, I want to consolidate the two domains user accounts and mailboxes.

Currently i have two domain controllers on for the domain and the other for the subdomain. Both servers run exchange 2000 in one organization, one global address book. But the user accounts and mailboxes are stored in the separate server.

I run windows 2000 and exchange 2000. I wish to upgrade to 2003 and only have one server for x.com and one exchange server for both x.com and y.x.com recepients.

Please advice on the best way to go about it without loosing any users or mailboxes.
    Kay

Re: Migration

IMHO this is not a trivial question and not for a forum. You should engage a consultant who will undertake this work for you - or backup, backup and backup before you try yourself.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
    X