No announcement yet.

RIS Installations

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIS Installations

Hi guys
    I have installed a RIS server and got a customised image on my server, which my pxe computers pick up and run with.

It is working excellent, but I would like the Clients to automatically jion my domain.

Currently i have got the pxe clients picking up my image (with software installed etc.) but none of them jion the domain and i would like to do this automatically if possible

Do i need to prestage accounts or something ? Have not found anything useful elsewhere on the net, hope someone can helpme !!!

WAZZIE !!!

Re: RIS Installations

you must give an appropriate permisions to everyone in active directory on the computers container. right click computers con in ad and then go properties and security tab and then add user or group that will join the copmputer to the domain and click advanced click add type your user or group name and then give create computer objects. after this try again.
    or you can do this by delegation wizard. right click computers container and then click Delegate Control... and follow the wizard...