TS 2003 license server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 2003 license server

I work at domain 2000, and have 2 TS2003 servers (members).
    I can't install the license server at the DC - that is 2000 machine.
    Can I install it on the 2 machines of the TS2003, so that even if one of the servers is offline, the user can find license server .
    OR, any another confiuration ?

As far as I can recall, the only limitation is that it can't be installed on a DC. So yes, I believe you can use the two TS machines.
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: TS 2003 license server

Hello can u able to tel me the register key of win server 2003 or win server 2000 i wait for ur post kindly send me on
      [email protected]
      i wait for ur response
      GOD bless u

Comment

Originally posted by angellight View Post
        Hello can u able to tel me the register key of win server 2003 or win server 2000 i wait for ur post kindly send me on
        [email protected]
        i wait for ur response
        GOD bless u
        Reported to admin - thieving ****

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by angellight View Post
          [email protected]
          i wait for ur response
          GOD bless u
          Microsoft advised of email address of the software pirate. User banned for life for asking for illegal softwre.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by ahinson View Post
            As far as I can recall, the only limitation is that it can't be installed on a DC. So yes, I believe you can use the two TS machines.
            IIRC you cannot install 2003 licenses on a 2000 server, but you CAN install 2000 licenses on a 2003 server.
            BTW You can also install TS license server on a DC - just ask an SBSer - he has no choice
            TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
            http://www.wintra.co.il/
            sigpic
            Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
            X