Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• companyweb - page cannot be displayed

Hy,

I solve the DNS problem. I talk with ISP guys to keep my zone in ISP DNS servers. I have another problem: Sharepoint from SBS2003 Premium stop working. is not accesible. not from server and not from workstation. the same message: page cannot be displayed. I have SBS2003 premium edition without any SP. just automaticaly updates from Microsoft.
    Please halp me to solve this problem.

Thanks

Re: companyweb - page cannot be displayed

Hi mate,

Most problems, to do with connectivity, in SBS2003 can be traced back to the Internet and Email connection wizard settings.

I suggest running through the wizard once again and checking the settings. Do you also have ISA installed? If so check the website rules in there too.

Make sure all the services are running as you'd expect and don't forget to check the event logs, they should tell you if there is a real problem.

Let us know what happens.

Cheers

Dean

Comment

Hy Dean,

And many thx for support. I don't have installed ISA server. After installing de SBS2003 server, in systray apear SQL monitor and company web works fine. After one or two restarts this SQL monitor disapear and from this moment the companyweb stop working. if you can tell me more aboaut this problem, pls do that, because this companyweb is very important. Is possible to make another companyweb with document library and receiveing and sendinf fax???

Comment

have a look at what memory sql server is using when this problem occurs, as i have found personally that when then sql server monitor disappears its due to a memory usage issue

Simon

Comment

You can try this one http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=829114
          Good Luck

Shai

MCSE 2003+Security;MCSE 2003+Messaging
          HP ASE;HP AIS;HP APS

So, from me to all of you out there, wherever you are, remember:
          the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Good Day!

Comment

i'm very angry. my companyweb don't working after reinstalling and after reading all this post. i searh on the microsoft.com KB and i follow all this steps...but nothing. what can i do? companyweb site is very very important to me... pls F1

Comment

Hy,
              i check the sqlserver memory usage:
              I have:
              sqlagent.exe use: 2184 K
              sqlagnet.exe : 3172 K
              sqlserver.exe : 43373 k
              sqlserver : 50132 k

and sometimes companyweb it's working for a very short time. In most cases the companyweb stop working.

Comment

other things to check are your DNS settings on both server and client.

also is there any errors in the event logs?

Simon

Comment

Which set of CD's did you use to reinstall Sharepoint. If it is not a set of CD's which include SP1 insode, it may well have the original Sharepoint bug inside (This bug was one of the SQL files had a digital signature left in which expired on 23 Nov 2003). However, if you run Microsoft/Windows Update, it should catch it and correct it for you.
                  TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
                  http://www.wintra.co.il/
                  sigpic
                  Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

is the original CD-ul. but automaticaly update don't repair this problem...

Comment

Working...
                    X